Its amazing how much things can change.
How a single thing can completely change your view on life, as if to take you and pull you back for a moment to re-examine everything.
Ive made so many changes... leaving almost everything i knew behind and going back to who i am supposed to be.
I'm done changing for other people, and I'm done sacrificing my own happiness for others.
I'm moving back out on my own... which is a little scary, but i know without a doubt that i will be happier for it. Its just taking the first steps that has always been the hardest for me.
Ive made so many changes to make other people happy with me. Done things I really regret, things so completely against my morals, just to postpone what ended up to be inevitable. I can't ever let that happen again, i know this now.
There is so much i am still unsure of, decisions i have to make that I'm honestly a little afraid to. But i know this is for the best... i just need to remind myself of this sometimes.
Ive spent so long trying to hide parts of myself, so afraid of being rejected for it. I'm not used to being accepted so completely, and I'm honestly unsure how to feel about this. But i have found that anyone who has found out about everything is gone within 3 months... without fail... i wonder if this time will be different. I really hope so, but I've seen the past repeat itself so many times...
But i guess its time for me to spread my wings a little and fly.
-Ren Kanade
No comments:
Post a Comment